What Thranduil really wants from Thorin Oakenshield [x]
I don’t understand because wasn’t Olaf’s actions of lighting the fire, almost melting and then trying to save her and act of true love and shouldnt that have unfrozen her heart?
for real i was watching and i was really upset that they did this scene but still needed love to be romantic??
but also them carrying her all the way back to the castle to get her there couldn’t that count as an act of love too??
It’s because the act of love had to be by Anna, not for her.
I love this toss so much. And it’s actually really easy to do.
You lay the silk flat on the ground and put the (in this case paper/glitter) on the silk near the pole. Then roll it up until it’s all covered by the rolled part.
When you toss the silk will unroll and release what you put in it at the peak of the toss.
things go in flag, roll flag like burrito, clench tight until you toss, burrito goes poof, things rain down, pretty
thanks science side of tumblr
“And it upsets me that as I record this video #wewillalwayssupportyoujustin is trending on twitter. I wish all the people who were tweeting that right now would be forced to send a tweet to explain to Katie’s family in 140 characters or less why they would quote always support someone who would do something as fundamentally selfish as driving drunk.”
- Josh Sundquist
DID YOU GUYS KNOW JENGA MADE A NEW VERSION OF THEIR GAME, BUT INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT BORING WOODEN ONES, ITS TETRIS PIECES
THATS RIGHT, ITS MOTHER FUCKING TETRIS JENGA
THE TWO OF THE MOST STRESSFUL GOD DAMNED GAMES WE PLAYED AS CHILDREN ROLLED INTO ONE
pros of werewolf boyfriend:
- happy with any present as long as its chewable
- very very excited to see you after any period of time apart
- will lie in your bed and keep you warm whenever you take a nap
- growls at jerks, may eat them
cons of werewolf boyfriend:
- absolutely nothing
Okay.. I can do this. I was sent this again by Eli but I’m going to cheat and only post one. thegunmanandthecriminal this counts as yours too.
1. I really like my hair. It’s always super soft and I love running my fingers through it.
2. I’ve always loved the fact that my feet are tiny. Idk why. Just always have.
3. Same with my hands. I love having baby hands.
4. Even though I’m a victim of many jokes, I still love my height. Being short is the greatest and getting through crowds is hella easy.
5. I love the different scars I have. When I look at them I don’t find them unattractive or weird looking. I think of them as writing to the book that’s my life. They’re unique and each one tells a different story.